Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Game Facebook Happy Oasis Want to Be Farmville Middle Eastern

Happy Oasis, a game that debuted on Facebook since last week, successfully attracted over 100 thousand active users. The author hopes, this game can be Farmville Middle Eastern style.

With models like the game of Farmville, Happy Oasis is almost similar to the game made by Zynga. The difference, Happy Oasis theme tailored to the local culture of its area of  origin of the game maker that is the Middle East.

Developed by Aranim Games, Jordan-based company, Happy Oasis is presented in two language versions, namely Arabic and English. Games Aranim previously successful comic series made ​​in the country, invites players to build 'oasis' of their own by doing various tasks at each level of the game.

"In this game you play about farming techniques. There are a variety of building types and markets that you can wake up. You can also build an Islamic garden block by block," said CEO Aranim Games, Suleiman Bakhit.

It is also mentioned by him, Aranim Games adapt some of the typical traditions of Arab and put it into play social games. During Ramadan, for example, this game will introduce a system of building the Mosque.

But other than that, Happy Oasis is also adapted the popular things that young people and incorporate the latest issues in the Middle East. For example, in this game both men and women can buy and drive cars. As is known, it was a warm conversation in the Middle East to remember one of his country, Saudi Arabia does not allow women to drive.

Related Articles

6 komentar :

I discovered your own website web site on the search engines as well as check a few of your own earlier posts. Always keep up the exceptional run. I simply extra your Feed in order to my Live messenger Information Readers. Seeking forward to researching extra from you afterwards!?I am usually to be able to running a blog and that i truly recognize your posts. The article has truly highs my own curiosity. We’m going to bookmark your internet website and keep looking at for brand new information.

It’s best time to have programs for the future and it’s time for you to end up being content material. I’ve examine this particular submit and when I really could I must recommend a person several interesting points or perhaps tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this information. I would like to read actually much more reasons for it!

I am typically to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and keep checking for brand spanking new information.

I have honestly never read such overwhelmingly good content like this. I agree with your points and your ideas. This info is really great. Thanks.

These pages appears to get a good ammount regarding visitors. How can you promote this? It offers a nice individual perspective about points. I assume possessing some thing traditional or perhaps considerable to speak about is the central factor.

I do like the way you have framed this specific problem plus it really does present us a lot of fodder for thought. However, because of what I have observed, I just wish when other comments stack on that people today continue to be on point and not start on a soap box of the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this superb point and although I can not necessarily agree with the idea in totality, I value your perspective.

Post a Comment