Microsoft today revealed the pricing of Office 2013. The suite will be available as standalone and as well as part of the Office 365 subscription model.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Office 365 Home Premium ($99.99 per year):
Users will get access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, both online and offline. 20GB of SkyDrive storage and 60 mins of Skype World calling will be included as well.
- Office 365 Small Business Premium ($149.99 per year):
This includes online and offline versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Lync, and InfoPath, as well as shared calendars, 25GB mailbox, 10GB of SharePoint storage, HD video conferencing, and free public-facing business website.
For those not interested in paying subscriptions for their Office, there are standalone packages:
- Home & Student ($139.99): Inlcudes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Home & Business ($219.99): Inlcudes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
- Professional ($399.99): Inlcudes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
Of note here is that Office 365 packages will allow users to install on upto 5 PCs, whereas standalone packages will work on just one PC.
There is no word on when Office 2013 will be available, however Microsoft said that it will be available in 277 countries at launch.