Monday, July 25, 2011

Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry Bellagio Ability Exhibition

Research In Motion (RIM) started a guerrilla to fight against the iPhone 4 and Android devices. One was initiated by the manufacturer of BlackBerry's is to release a number of videos latest BlackBerry handsets.

Is the video's BlackBerry Bold 9790 which bloom later found in a number of Internet sites. There are at least three video featuring design and leaks BlackBerry capabilities with the nick name Bellagio.

One video shows how to display outside the Bellagio. Where are equipped with volume buttons on the left side of body, standby button on the top center and plug the charger in the bottom center.

Bellagio has been carrying the Blackberry BlackBerry OS 7.0 operating system, and although it has touch screen capabilities, but also comes with a qwerty keyboard that is characteristic of the Blackberry.

One capability that leaked RIM Bellagio in the video in circulation is related to how easy the user to create a wallpaper of a touch-screen option that has been set.

Not yet known when this device will be released to the market. But certainly, Bellagio staying digadang will come with 8 GB internal memory and is capable of carrying the NFC chip, to turn their phones like credit cards.

RIM itself has previously showcased at the BlackBerry 9900 BlackBerry World 2011 title some time ago in Orlando, United States. RIM officials had already confirmed that it will release seven of their flagship smartphones in the next few months.

Related Articles

4 komentar :

Hey great post. Thought I’m not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?
Please let me know if interested by a article writer for your site. You have some great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. Thanks!

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!

This is my first time i visit this web-site. I found several important things inside your blog specifically this discussion. From the bunches of comments on your articles, I assume I am not the only one getting all of the excitement right here!
Great website! My spouse and i definitely love precisely how it’s swift in our eyes as well as the specifics can be well crafted. I’m pondering generate an income can be recommended each time a innovative publish has been manufactured. We have subscribed to your rss feed which will need to do just fine! Possess a fine day!

I’m so glad to have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I’m floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more.

Post a Comment