Saturday, July 02, 2011

Thunderbolt connections promised speeds of 10 Gbps transfer


Along with the gossip will launch new Macbook series you'll also hear the term a new connection that is Thunderbolt.
Actually this is not new technology but if you remember with the Intel Light Thunderbolt Peak is the same technology but Apple uses the word as a replacement Light Thunderbolt Peak.
Thunderbolt which is the latest connection allows us to transfer data until the minimum speed of 10 Gbps or 2.1 x faster than USB 3.0 or 20x faster than USB 2.0 or 12x faster than FireWire 800.
Although the Light Peak itself using Fiber cable but Thunderbolt is still using copper wires, but still promises to speed the transfer could eventually reach 100 Gbps.
Another advantage with this is the Thunderbolt connection can be connected to several other types of connections such as PCI Express, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, SATA and the other but it does require certain changes.

Related Articles

9 komentar :

I found your blog website on google and test a number of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Not precisely on topic, but I had someone share this in my blog and I found it so interesting I composed a entire article about it! What have you read on-line recently that inspired you?

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative analysis of the subject. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I submitted your site to some of the biggest social networks so others can find your blog.

A person essentially help to make severely articles I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular submit extraordinary. Fantastic process!

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a enjoyment account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your site in internet explorer, may check this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge portion of other people will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.

I do accept each of the suggestions you’ve introduced in your submit. They are definitely convincing and definately will undoubtedly work. Nevertheless, the posts are far too short for starters. Could you you should lengthen these folks just a little from the very next time? Thanks for the post.

Post a Comment